NuffNang

Tuesday, May 8, 2012


"This is my official entry to TechPinas.com Gadget Bonanza BlackBerry Power Pair Edition"






How Does BlackBerry Help You Achieve Your Purpose in Life or Help You Become a Person of Purpose.


     A Blackberry is a phone before all other things. It operates just as most other cell phones operate, allowing users to place calls and receive them. With Blackberry Messaging, I am always within reach to every, via SMS, BBM, Facebook, Twitter and YahooI am always updated socially with my friends, family and collegues. With BBM, I can send Pictures, Voice Notes, Files and even Appointments to my contacts, Which is even better than multimedia messaging on other phones. The best part of Blackberry phones is BBM with it's easy media sharing. 


     In addition to the larger than usual screen and trackpad, all Blackberry smart-phones have a full QWERTY keyboard. This small, but easy to use keyboard allows me to enter data much more quickly and easily than with a traditional alpha-numeric keypad. It makes it easier for me to compose and reply to lengthy email messages. I saved a lot of money using my Blackberry Curve 8520, no need to go to internet cafe's while I'm outside the house just to reply or check emails or update statuses. 


     My Blackberry helped me conquer work deadlines using the calendar/organizer. I don't even miss a birthday or events which the calendar reminds me. In addition to my BlackBerry, and the applications on it that I grew to love, there were a few other key add-ons to my success in everything, most of them were rather affordable and available via the Blackberry App World. I am saving for my next Blackberry and hoping for a Torch. No other phone can do what the Blackberry did for me,  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages