NuffNang

Thursday, May 10, 2012

This is my Official entry to Techpinas.com Gadget Bonanza Blackberry Power Pair Edition 2




"How Does my BlackBerry Help me Achieve my Purpose in Life or Help me Become a Person of Purpose?"




My Purpose and My Smartphone


My purpose in life is to help others just like me, who have problems looking for work or having a special child like my daughter or having a lot of friends here and abroad. What better way to communicate to them wherever they are. Blackberry phones now give you a lot of options to be connected, they can reach you via SMS, CALL, CHAT, PM, DM and a lot more. We are not limited to just calling. I can take pictures of accidents or events and upload it instantly online. 

Now, I am using my smartphone to spread the word regarding Angelman Syndrome which incidentally what my daughter has., which is a very rare disorder and very few people know about it. I've tried sending a message to our government about it. But, I regret to say that it was just ignored. But the good news is that Angelman Syndrome Ireland contacted me and wants to help me spread the word. Now I have a few  Angelman Syndrome parents worldwide as friends. I'm hoping soon that the Philippine government would take notice of this effort one of these days.

The use of my phone extends far beyond making calls. I am always online via Blackberry Social Apps, I can access my email, browse the Internet, create word documents, take pictures, listen to my favorite music, and do just about anything else. My phone has saved the day on numerous occasions and has kept me entertained for months on end. Of course cell phones have forever changed our lives, but smartphones especially Blackberry Phones are the greatest development in the cell phone industry thus far.

My Purpose is to help my daughter and others like her enjoy a normal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages